3rd UWMP Group meeting 2015
Anilao is the most favorite Macro Diving Destination that our UWMP group members voted for the past 2 years. It has so many photo opportunities from rare Nudibranch, Shrimp, Crab and many colourful fish species. Anilao is also known as Underwater Macro Photographers Paradise.
Crystal Blue Resort is one of the highest rating resorts in Anilao which is dedicated to Underwater Photographers. It has beautiful rooms with ocean views over the bay. It also has one of the best Camera rooms and photography working stations, great dive guides with good knowledge of macro critters and everything we need for diving and Underwater Photography.
Diving package US$800
1. 5 nights accommodation base on twin share
2. 12 Dives, can be 12 dives (daytime) or 10 dives (daytime) and 2 night dives.
3. Group pick up around 10:30am on 25 May 2015 around Manila Airport areas or Hotel near Airport
4. Group drop off around 11:00am on 30 May 2015 to Manila Airport areas or Hotel near Airport
5. All meals… breakfasts, lunch and dinner
6. 4 divers per 1 dive guide per boat
7. Tanks and weights
8. Crystal Blue Resort T-Shirt
9. Free UWMP Group T-Shirt and UWMP Baggage Tags and Cleaning Lens and more…
1. Nitrox at cost US$52 for 12 tanks or US$6 per tank
2. Dive gear rentals
3. Arrival and departure at different times will cost US$115 per car (for 2-4 people)
4. Extra dive US$30 per dive
Other Notes :-
1. Collection of marine animals is strictly prohibited.
2. A 30% deposit or US$240 will be required to confirm and secure a place and full payment will be required 60 days before event start.
The group activities will be announced nearer the time. It is going to be good fun and educational, learning from each other’s personal experiences.
If you need more information or want to reserve a place, please contact Ken Thongpila on Facebook or email email@example.com
- 30% from deposit or US$72 Before 90 days to the event
*** Click any photo below to enlarge ***